Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
I am now working with a leading, fast paced manufacturing company based in Nottingham who due to expansion are now seeking to recruit 2 x Maintenance Engineers. This position will be based on a rotating shift pattern 4 on 4 off, and you will be working within a Multi-skilled, maintenance team. To apply for this position you can be Mechanical or Electrical Bias or an Multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
Based in Nottingham my client operate within a state of the art, new manufacturing facility which currently employees circa 150 staff. The main reason for these recruitment requirements is down to expansion of the business due to an increase in product demand. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be based on a 4on 4off shift pattern.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will report directly into the Senior Engineer you will be a Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working on a rotating shift pattern (12 Hours). This position will be based in Nottingham and travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Mechanical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production.
To apply for this position of Maintenance Engineer you can be either Mechanical or Multi-Skilled biased and living within a commutable distance to Nottingham:
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
Salary is £30,000 - £38,000.