Customer Service Representative
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
£17,000 plus bonus
We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Representatives to join a brand new, modern call centre based in Chesterfield. You will be working for one of the UKs top automotive companies taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to existing customers. NO COLD CALLING!!
Your duties and responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative will include:
• Taking calls from customers to book in MOTs, Services, calls relating to any problems with the car and booking them in with the correct department
• Outbound calls to existing customers to tell them they are due for a service, MOT, etc
• Using several different IT packages
• Taking calls from customers with cars from the following companies, VW, Audi, Bentley, Porsche, Lotus, Seat, Peugeot, Kia
The ideal Customer Service Representative will have a minimum of 1 year's experience working within a call centre and must have an exceptional telephone manner. You will be energetic, a quick thinker and must have a good working knowledge of different computer packages.
In reward you will receive the following benefits:
• 22 days annual leave
• 8 days bank holiday
• Up to £2000 in bonus a year
• Travel benefits
• Gov pension scheme
• 50% off service and MOT for your personal car
• After a year you will be eligible for the staff car scheme and have the opportunity to drive around in a brand new car every 6 months
In order for you to be successful you must own a full clean UK driving licence
Please click apply to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age