ATM Field Engineers
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Experis IT
ATM Field Engineer - South Wales- 6 months
We are recruiting for ATM Engineers in South Wales. There are positions open for both Trainee and Qualified engineers in locations all over the country, for both night and day shifts! Apply now!
Skills and Experience Required
- Held a current full driving licence for 3 years.
- Able to pass a CRB check
- Checkable 5-year employment/unemployment/educational history.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English.
- Must be able to pass a personal credit and ID check.
- Ability to follow laid down instructions.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to identify root causes of problems relating to ATM Engineering.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible and helpful.
- Focused on delivery of customer service.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Effective at planning and prioritising work to make best use of resources available.
- Show high attention to detail when making decisions.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Basic IT competence.
- Able to work as part of a team player.
- Security conscious.