Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Saffron Resourcing
If you've got previous experience in organic search campaigns and you fancy working in a fast paced environment with likeminded colleagues, then this is the perfect role you.
Our client, a global automotive brand with offices worldwide, is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic SEO Executive to join a talented in-house digital team.
SEO Executive - Key responsibilities:
- Take ownership to support the organic growth of the organisation's brands
- Strong knowledge of SEO and has experience in working on content creation, as well as the more technical aspects of SEO
- The role also requires strong knowledge of SEO best practices and the candidate will require experience in link acquisition, including list creation and outreach
- Competitor and technical SEO audits, and developing strategies to grow performance from organic sources will also be essential
- Use a variety of techniques to discover and analyse potential keywords that written website content can be optimised with, to ensure landing pages achieve the best possible rankings in organic search results
- To have an analytical approach to ensure sites are also measured against conversion rates to drive efficiency at the point of sale
- Undertake keyword research to ensure written content is optimised & new pages are created
- Create an ongoing optimisation plan to include landing page generation and copy writing.
SEO Executive - Person Profile:
- The role would be ideal for candidates used to managing multiple clients with knowledge of all aspects of SEO.
- The SEO Executive must have experience in using industry tools and using content management systems.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Previous experience managing multiple clients
- Experience using SEO tools; including Brightedge
- Experience in performing competitor analysis and have a track record on producing results
- Use Google Analytics to monitor performance
- Knowledge of html
- Previous experience within the automotive industry
- The ability to prioritise as the role will be supporting multiple brands with multiple distinct product areas
SEO Executive - Key Benefits:
- Employee Advantage Scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000's of discounted products and services
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Holiday allowance, rising with length of service
- Discount membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Cycle to work scheme
Travail Employment Group
The Recruitment Consultancy
Glu Recruit LTD
OSR Recruitment Services
Anne Corder Recruitment
OSR Recruitment Services
SimkissGuy Recruitment Ltd