Executive Assistant to Director
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Ann Pettengell
To provide high-level administrative and personal support to the Director, enabling them to focus their time on productively and effectively engaging in strategy, team management and external outreach.
- Manage diaries, meeting schedules and travel arrangements, and act as primary point of contact
- Open, read and act on mail and e-mails received, drawing attention to urgent matters
- Provide meeting support and undertake preliminary research
- Manage projects as required; including but not limited to fundraising support
- Research, collate and present information, conduct searches, assemble and prepare information for inclusion in briefing notes, annual reports, publications and presentations
- Liaise with senior members to request input into projects for the Director
- Organise events such as meetings, seminars, publicity events and visits by high profile figures
- Arrange programmes for visitors, including arranging meetings and visits to our offices
- Provide office administration, assist with reception duties, and support facilities management
- Process expenses, manage funds, monitor expenditure, raise purchase orders and invoices
- Support HR related activities such as the recruitment process
- Line manage/supervise and contribute to the training of new and junior administrative staff
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Executive Assistance involving a critical understanding of relevant theory and/or principles.
- Capacity to build relationships with senior leaders in the public, private and not for profit sectors
- Excellent organisational, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Confident and proactive, able to work using own judgement and initiative
- Experience with researching for reports, presentations, fundraising proposals and projects
- Experience of project management.
- 36 days annual leave, inclusive of Public Holidays
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Discounts available with local businesses and online retailers
- Family friendly policies
- Physical and Wellbeing services
Xinlung Group Ltd