Assets Manager - Recordings
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Our client, a global music company is looking to recruit an Asset Manager for their Recordings division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing indexing and ingestion to the company's digital asset management system of all assets including newly-created assets and acquired catalogues.
- Collating large numbers of assets to supply to various partners.
- Managing a project to ensure all assets are secured for future usage.
- Where required, assisting in sourcing and researching assets for catalogue projects, including transfers and digitisation of existing analogue assets.
- Where required, assisting in the ongoing management of existing catalogues. This will involve maintaining their large existing archive of digital assets and assisting in the day to day running of their physical master archives.
- Where required, assisting in resolution of all digital supply chain issues.
- Understanding of metadata
- Strong background in digital asset management
- Experience working with WAV files
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Diligent & positive team player
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- GCSE Maths and English
- Passion for music
- Understanding of audio editing and image production software including Photoshop & ProTools
- Knowledge of ISRC Codes
- Experience of maintaining a DAM (Digital Assets Management System) for any supply chain assets