Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Barchester Healthcare
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Corporate Receptionist at the Barchester head office in London, you'll provide the warm welcome that helps to make sure every visitor feels at home with us. As the first point of contact for almost everyone who comes to the office, you'll have a vitally important part to play in creating a positive and friendly environment.
The role of a Corporate Receptionist with us is varied and duties include:
* Answering phone calls and managing the enquiry inbox
* Greeting visitors and offering refreshments
* Managing the reception area, ensuring it's tidy and presentable at all times
* Administrative tasks such as typing, photocopying and filing
* Being the go-to point for the Office Manager
* Helping to organise office events
* Sorting and distributing both in-house and external incoming and outgoing post
* Assigning boardrooms and organising lunches.
You'll need to be professional, caring, courteous and well organised to join us as a Receptionist. No formal qualifications are required but you will need a good telephone manner and strong communication skills. Previous Office Manager experience is desirable but not essential.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
* Free learning and development
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
This position is a maternity cover of 6-9 months but there is possibility for this to be extended.
If you'd like to use your administration and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.