Field Technician (St. Cloud, MN)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Compass Consultants
St Cloud, MN, USA
Compass Consultants Inc. has a 50 year history of providing leading edge, professional engineering services and consulting for the telecommunications industry. Compass' Outside Plant Department provides utility construction management from oversight to detailed inspection.
This full-time position will be responsible for preparing detailed construction drawings, permits and related maps and specifications used in planning and the construction of outside plant construction projects.
We prefer the following skills and experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, this can be an entry level position, however, knowledge or work experience in the following field(s) is helpful: CATV, Telecom, and some Networking.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding customer awareness skills.
- Valid driver's license with clear record
- Ability to work outside in a variety of weather conditions
- Overnight travel and/or extended travel is required
Compass Consultants Inc. offers a competitive pay and full benefits. Apply today at !