Sales / Customer service experience - Immediate Start
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by HOME Fundraising Ltd
Put your hard earned skills to great use in these Lottery fundraiser openings and earn £7.83 - £10 per hour for making a positive difference to peoples lives!
Are you: Friendly, outgoing and a great conversationalist, whos happy to talk to anybody and everybody?
Looking for a Company:
- That is Multi award winning and Ethical
- Promotes from within and offers the best training in the business
- Has made a difference to the tune of over £750 million so far for the worlds most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, Save the Children and Barnardos
What this company offer:
- £7.83- £10 per hour + uncapped bonuses, £22K (inc basic plus OTE) + uncapped bonuses
- Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
- Make new friends & build great relationships
- Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles.
What the company ask:
- Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors.
- Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up.
- Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
They dont work on a commission basis, but they do reward good results with generous bonuses. Typically top performers will earn over £700 per week. £500 per week is very achievable once you are up and running.
Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. HOMEs clients include: Cancer Research UK, Blue Cross Action Aid, Marie Curie, Children's Air Ambulance, Macmillan, British Heart Foundation, Barnardo's, St Mungo's, Guide Dogs and many more.
Students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. They also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months.