Renewals Advisor X3 - Wolverhampton
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Elite Personnel
Our Client based in Wolverhampton are looking for 3 Renewals Advisor's to join their team!
- To Liaise with other insurance companies in order to review client renewal criteria
- To accurately determine associated renewal premiums, ensuring the relevant renewal invitation is submitted to the client within necessary time frame as determined by FCA regulatory requirements
- This role must be carried out in line with the Companies standards, policies and procedures, and industry best practice
- To produce a renewal invitation pack to existing clients offering renewal of commercial insurance including, policy details with supporting terms and restrictions documentation
- To ensure competitive rates are offered against like for like product alternatives, ensuring adhering to the treating customers fairly guidelines
- To provide a service which encapsulates a prompt and timely review of cases
- Support Renewals Performance Manager in exceeding departmental budgeted productivity targets
- To work closely with fellow team members, Departmental Supervisors, Under Writing Team and relevant Coaches to achieve the departments/ business objectives.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A to D; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- At least 2 years previous industry specific experience preferable, strong administration background is essential
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday: 9:00am-17:00pm
Plus alternate Saturdays: 9:00am-15:00pm
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.