Industrial Liaison Manager, 80K + Bonus+Car
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Champion Recruitment
An Industrial Liaison Manager is sought by a World renowned science firm. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be part of a team that forms Industrial Liaison strategy as part of the overall corporate strategy and, for the EU, drives implementation of the strategy for lubricants and sets OEM goals for short to long term.
As Industrial Liaison Manager you will:
- Be responsible for Line Management of a team of expert contributors including developing and coaching
- Work inside the EU within trade associations or with OEMs to achieve desired industrial liaison outcomes
- Provide input to OEM wants and needs and develop, maintain and implement OEM prioritisation model
- Ensure the company's ethical values are upheld and actively work within or oversee senior level industry trade body representation including negotiation tactics
- Monitor and assess competitive behaviour within industry and feed back internally to develop strategy
As the successful Industrial Liaison Manager, you will demonstrate:
- Commercial acumen and the ability to recognise potential commercial impact of industry or OEM actions
- Customer relationship management skills
- Experience of leading large, geographically spread, global team
- Some technical formulation knowledge and/or engineering background for credibility with OEMs
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Benefits include bonus and company car.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Technical acting as an Employment Business