Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
£19,000 - £20,500 DOE
Our client is one of the leading Law Firms in the South East.
They are now seeking a Legal Secretary with a strong Conveyancing background to join their team.
This is a full-time role starting ASAP, within a fantastic company offering benefits and a salary up to £20,500 DOE.
Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing duties:
* Arranging appointments, dealing with client queries and preparing correspondence by audio typing
* Using Land Registry Portal to complete returns and submit SDLT forms
* Filing and opening/closing client files, advising fee earners of any action required
* Maintaining and coordination diaries as necessary
Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing requirements:
* Secretarial experience - Residential Property/Conveyancing
* Solid understanding of the conveyancing process
* Proficient audio - typing skills and familiarity transcribing correspondence using Digital Dictation
* Competent with MS Word and Outlook (Professional) gained in a working environment
Keywords: Legal Secretary, Residential Conveyancing, Residential Property, Residential Conveyancing Secretary, Residential Property Secretary, Legal.
Morgan Jones has been established as a quality recruitment business for over 19 years, with a reputation for fair and equal representation. Visit our website to view other great opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back within 48 hours of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion