Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The Portfolio Group is an award-winning, specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the City. With four divisions providing highly tailored recruitment services to the Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement and Human Resources & Benefits sectors, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with an enviable client base and a reputation as a clear market leader.
2018 offers a hugely exciting time for Portfolio as we've launched our next office in Manchester increasing our reach across the UK and opening opportunity for us to bring on some fantastic new talent. We have a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants in place already making a huge impact on the market - they now require more future superstars to continue this expansion!
As a Portfolio Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you'll:
* Have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and most respected clients in the country working on a high volume of live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from Financial Services to Technology, Media to Retail, FMCG to Manufacturing, Construction to Hospitality, Education to Healthcare and Aerospace to Automotive
* Take immediate ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new clients.
* Act as a 'sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Portfolio division consultants. This will mean you're in your development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients.
* Be expected to hold candidate and client meetings to better understand needs, wants and motivations - providing an honest and consultative approach.
* Provide ongoing strategic planning to grow and expand your client and candidate pool in order to achieve full earning potential.
We offer our Graudate Recruitment Consultants:
* A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate consultants.
* Working for a 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' company you will have access to amazing staff incentives, development programmes and an uncapped commission and bonus scheme. There's a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years (and in some case the entirety of their careers!)
* Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment within the monstrous Peninsula building in Manchester, overlooking Manchester Victoria station. You'll have hugely strong ties to our London HQ where we both work closely as well as share social events both in London and Manchester - all of course paid on the company!
Due to the entry-level nature of this role no recruitment experience is necessary although we will of course consider applications from other agencies. We're focusing on the attitude, drive and personality of potential consultants.
Please apply with your updated CV and expect to be contacted from our recruitment team ASAP.