Self Employed Enforcement Agent
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
If you have the right ethics, skills and motivation we can train you to realise your potential and become a successful agent.
Our Trainee Enforcement Agents can look forward to an excellent financially supported training package which is un-rivalled in the industry.
What we offer:
* An 8-12 week "financial support" package prior to certification;
* City & Guilds accredited training with 'on street' mentoring
* A flexible self-employed field-based role with access to work volumes which make for realistic earning potential;
* State of the art IT & Body Worn Camera equipment and access to software to help and improve performance;
To succeed in this self-employed role, you will demonstrate the following:
* Strong ethical and professional standards
* Be self-motivated and have excellent organisation skills
* Excellent communication, influencing & negotiation skills
* A full driving licence, suitably insured and ability to travel
* Computer literate and able to use basic software packages
* Ability to supply services on own initiative and without supervision
The self-employed fully flexible role of a self-employed enforcement agent role suits a wide range of backgrounds and sectors including security, army, sales, field based, target focused, entrepreneur etc, if you have the right drive, ethics and people skills we want to hear from you.
All potential suppliers will undertake Right to Work, DBS and CCJ checks prior to training.
Interested? Apply Now!
Please ensure that you continue to fill out the full application on the subsequent website by clicking "Apply now." All incomplete applications may not be considered