Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Morgan Spencer
£25,000 - £28,000
A leading Asset Management firm in Central London are looking for a HR Assistant to provide generalist administrative support to their thriving team. This position would be well suited to someone who is CIPD qualified or working toward this. As this is a contract role, the ideal candidate will be immediately available to commence work and therefore have NO NOTICE PERIOD.
- Monitor HR incoming calls, Mail and email inbox - answering queries, taking action or forward as necessary
- Maintaining HR systems on a daily basis
- Input new joiners and process leavers, changes in contractual details, check absence records
- Keep personnel files up to date, ensuring correspondence where applicable is filed promptly and accurately
- Preparation of letters and associated documentation i.e. induction packs, contracts, acceptance of resignation etc.
- Follow internal documentation procedures in relation to: salary increase, department transfer, probation forms and follow them through to completion
- Co-ordinate meetings and take minutes as and when required
- Assist with booking training courses, and provide support as necessary
- Prepare reference letters
- Reply to speculative employment enquiries via email and post
- Assist in recruitment process - co-ordinating interviews with Line Manager's, Agencies and HR team
- IT literate - highly proficient user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Immediately available to start work
- A level education a minimum, degree preferred
- Exposure to basic HR activities and use of systems
- Demonstrable organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent client service focus
- High level of attention to detail in order to prepare accurate documents
- Comfortable dealing with highly confidential information
- Capable of acting as point of reference/contact for enquiries
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No:
OUR MISSION: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.