Housing Solutions Officer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
2. To participate in the 1-2-1 development process and contribute to the identification of your own development needs.
3. To actively promote the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place.
4. To maintain awareness of and commitment to the Council's Equal Opportunity Policies in relation to both employment and service delivery.
5. To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 etc., the Council's Health & Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of works.
At the discretion of the Head of Service, such as other activities as may from time to time be agreed consistent with the nature of the job described above.
* To deal with telephone, correspondence, and face to face enquires from, service users and others
* To provide administrative support to Officers of Thurrock council
* To prepare agenda; take and transcribe minutes of meetings/conferences/panels
* To set up and co-ordinate meetings
* To be proficient in using database applications
* To type letters, reports and minutes
* To maintain filing systems and electronic systems
* To collect, screen and distribute post
* To co-ordinate any other administrative duties i.e. sending out information, faxing, photocopying, stationery ordering, researching on request of the service
* Undertake other duties as requested by the line manager
* To receive visitors to the partnership ensuring that are they appropriately dealt with
* Processing and monitoring of all financial information to meet BVPI
* To liaise with other staff throughout the council to achieve target
* To maintain and adhere to policy agreements implemented by the council
* To cover the essential duties of the other administrative member of staff within the team in their absence
* To maintain electronic diaries and to assist in maximising the efficient use of time
* Arrange travel and accommodation when required