Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Hamilton Mayday
As the site is a 7 day operation, you will be working evenings and weekends on a rota system.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
- be a strong Pastry Chef with a minimum of 2 years experience
- ideally hold your relevant chef qualifications as well current food hygiene certificate
- be able to work well within a team as well as using your own initiative
- be able to produced good food using fresh ingredients
- be used to catering for volume
- have an eye for detail and presentation
- be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
- be able to work evenings and weekend as required
Working 5/7 days, 40 hours a week, 46 weeks with the opportunity to earn overtime over the summer holidays, this is a great opportunity for a strong chef to progress their career. For more information, please send updated CVs immediately.