Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Hamilton Mayday
As the site is a 7 day operation, you will be working evenings and weekends on a rota system.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
- be at Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef level with a minimum of 2 years experience
- ideally have worked within a similar environment
- ideally hold your relevant chef qualifications as well current food hygiene certificate
- be able to lead, motivate and manage a team as well as being a team player
- be able to create good menus using fresh ingredients and have a knowledge of the latest food trends and concepts
- be financially aware and able to manage a budget as well as costs
- be used to catering for volume
- have an eye for detail and presentation
- be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
- be able to work evenings and weekend as required
Working 5/7 days, 40 hours a week, 52 weeks, this is a great opportunity for a strong Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef to progress their career. For more information, please send updated CVs immediately.