Financial Crime Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Networx
£55,000-£65,000 + £3,600 Location Allowance + Fantastic Benefits
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a talented Financial Crime Manager to join their Financial Crime team and play a leading role in helping discharge the Bank's second line of defence Financial Crime responsibilities across all key areas including; AML Policy, Subject Matter Expert Advice & Counsel, Project Support, Monitoring & Oversight Activity, Training, Suspicious Transaction Monitoring & Reporting, Legal Orders -including law enforcement liaison where necessary - and written and oral Management Information presentation. This person will report directly to the MLRO.
Knowledge of financial crime legislation, detailed understanding of Sanctions Regime, experience in conducting financial crime risk assessment, evaluating Internal Money Laundering Suspicion Reports and working knowledge of Anti-Bribery / Corruption matters and of fraud typologies/controls are required.
In return for your dedication and commitment to the role, they offer a range of fantastic benefits (after satisfactory completion of 6 months' probation):
- 30 days holiday
- Life assurance 4 times salary (increasing to 8 x salary after completion of probation)
- Pension Savings Scheme with up to 22.5% contributions, made up of the Bank's core contribution 7.5% and the bank matching employee contributions up to a further 7.5%.
- Private medical insurance
- Annual health check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Prolonged sickness cover up to 26 weeks and longer term Disability Scheme post 26 weeks
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lifestyle voucher scheme with discounts vouchers and benefits with local and national retail and leisure providers