Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Crunchposter Limited
Maidstone, ME14 1BQ
Dependent Upon Experience
Full time; 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
With over 60 years experience, our client provide first class professional legal advice concerning family and business interests, delivering specialist expertise, a different perspective and innovative practice.
With offices spread throughout the county of Kent located in Maidstone, Gravesend, Tenterden and Chatham our highly experienced team of professionals are easily accessible wherever their clients need them.
The Receptionist Role
They are seeking a full time legal receptionist for their busy and expanding Maidstone office. Daily duties include meeting and greeting clients, handling all incoming calls and conveying messages, assisting with switchboard enquiries, processing all incoming and outgoing post and distribution of the same, making appointments, fax machine administration/reports and ensuring the Reception Area is clean, tidy and presentable at all times. Additional responsibilities include general administration tasks relevant to an office environment, such as diary management, scanning, opening files, monitoring stationery and providing refreshments to clients/staff, where appropriate.
This is a "front of house" role and therefore candidates must be smart with a professional telephone manner, and conduct themselves in an approachable, friendly and helpful manner.
Requirements for the Receptionist Role
- Have previous Reception experience, preferably from a legal background or within an established office environment.
- This is a standalone client facing role so confidence, enthusiasm and good technical competence is essential.
- Be well presented
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to work proactively and use their initiative.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & Outlook), plus Partner 4 Windows would be advantageous.
- 20 days holiday plus statutory and bank holidays (holiday accrues by one day each year after two years' continuous employment to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years' of continuous service, i.e. 2-3 years' service is 22 days, 3-4 years' is 23 days, 4-5 years' is 24 days 5 years' + is 25 days)
- Private healthcare through AXA after six months of continuous employment
- Workplace pension
- 30% discount on all legal services for members of staff where you instruct Hatten Wyatt and/or Morlings
- 25% discount on legal services for staff's immediate family members (namely parents, siblings and children)
- Introduction bonuses payable if you introduce a new member of staff to the Firm (subject to terms and conditions)
- No sick bonus of £100 payable in December if you have zero days off sick in the year
- Formal black tie Christmas party every year and annual summer BBQ/party firm wide
- Subscription to childcare vouchers (if requested)
If you feel you are suitable for their Receptionist position, please apply now.
CLEARLINE RECRUITMENT LTD
Bis Recruit Ltd
Omega Resource Group Limited
Front of House Recruitment