Assistant Restaurant Manager - West Yorkshire
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We want a Deputy Manager who is able to inspire their teams, lead from the front and achieve a high standard of service at all times. We want a commercial leader who can make changes to drive the business forward to achieve business targets and budgets.
As a Deputy Manager you will work with the General Manager closely, but also be given the freedom and responsibility manage your restaurant like it's your own. You'll come from a fast-paced restaurant previously and be able to take responsibility for and delivering results. A natural leader, you will be able to lead the team, motivate them and ensure they have the knowledge and ability to create the best possible customer experience.
What we want in our new Deputy Manager
* A strong leader with proven experience of leading large teams within restaurant environments
* A passion for outstanding food service
* The ability to develop teams and up skill colleagues
* Drive sales and make commercial standards to achieve budgets
* Work closely with the business support team to achieve brand standards
* Responsible for all audits and Health & Safety considerations
* Manage the Restaurant P&L
* Control costs/hours/wastage etc.
* Hands on and able to support your team at all times
* Experience of working in fresh food production environments an advantage
* We don't want an 'office' manager, front of house is key
Our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £21,000, genuine career progression, development opportunities and a host of other benefits as well.
If you are ambitions, driven and successful shift leader/manager, we want to hear from you.
This role suits a Manager who can drive a team, is hands on and can use their skills to create an amazing experience for your customers.