French Speaking Writer/ Copyriter for Digital
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by ZuraMedia
French speaking Writer/ Copywriter - Central London - up to £25,000 with bonuses per year
We are looking for a talented French copywriter (or writer we will develop into a copywriter), to join our team on-site. (Full-time Position, in-house only)
Our CEO, Matthias Mazur, is an entrepreneur and investor who has built businesses for the past 15 years and currently runs ZuraMedia, one of the leading training, consulting and digital marketing businesses in the French market. The company and office are based in London.
What you'll be doing:
- Transcribing video and audio content into articles that will be published on different social media platforms
- Turning videos and articles into emails to be emailed to our loyal subscribers (hundreds of thousands of views) n a daily basis
- Writing 15-30 emails per week for customer promotion by following our proprietary formats and email structure
- Working collaboratively with the rest of our content team
- Production of engaging, high-quality content
- Write new articles, product and company reviews, how-to guides, informational and commercially oriented articles that will bring targeted, high-quality traffic to the websites.
- Creating Powerpoint presentations from standard text articles
- Update existing articles to improve their overall quality and ensure the information on the site is up-to-date, fresh and relevant.
- Liaise with content manager to set the content strategy for the Expert Market France brand
- You speak and write native French and know English, and have knowledge of life and culture in both countries
- You will have experience writing for our audience and writing email copy specifically, and the flexibility to move into other copy areas when necessary.
- An excellent team player and not daunted by change or robust feedback
- Technically savvy using Skype, Word, Dropbox, Powerpoint
- Capable of translating from French to English and vice versa and understand the nuances
- Passionate about digital communication and interested in marketing, storytelling and copywriting
£20,000 - £25,000 a year (depending on experience and motivation)
If you feel the role is right for you please send us your CV and someone will be in touch.