Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Kantar Group Limited
Location: London (Millbank)
We are looking for a talented Research Executive for our Communications Evaluation practice. Our communications team conducts a wide range of work, focussing primarily on communications evaluation, behavioural insight; and audience insight and much more. We help Government and our other clients to design communications that work,to engage with people on a range of complex and/or sensitive topics evaluating most of the government's flagship campaigns, such as THINK! road safety, Change4Life, Stoptober, Smokefree, This Girl Can, Be Clear on Cancer, GREAT, Go Ultra Low, Apprenticeships, Teacher recruitment and organ donation among others.
At Kantar Public, we help universities, corporations and governments to make the right decisions and improve people's lives. We create a better future through data, analytics and research. Using our behavioural insight and knowledge of best practice, we advise on elections, service design and public policy and communications.
- Contributing to project set-up, questionnaire/design drafting, project management, data checking, contributing to analysis, drafting elements of reporting and presentations
- Juggling multiple projects at one time - proactively (with support) managing your own time and prioritising effectively
- Supporting efficient, profitable, high-quality project delivery - meeting deadlines, delivering to budget, and maintaining quality
- Developing, over time, an area of specialist expertise (behaviour change/client consultancy/methodological innovation/etc.)
- Participating in wider team activities - both with our quantitative communications team and with our wider government practice
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Has experience of conducting quantitative research with a curious mind and an ability to think analytically
- Have interest in gaining exposure to high-level decision making in Government and the third sector
- Relish the opportunity to contribute to a growing, innovative team which is both well established and always keen to improve and push the boundaries
- Are ambitious - wanting to be great at what you do - and excited by learning curves and being challenged
- Are willing to muck in - recognising that research offers big highs (presenting to Ministers; saving lives!) via day-to-day hard work (data checking, timetable management, etc)
- Care about quality and 'getting it right' - taking pride in doing great work
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that's out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.