Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Wilkinson Asset Management
Wilkinson Asset Management is searching for a Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technicians primary responsibilities include
- Performing various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community.
- Handling repairs and improvements of vacant apartments for market ready status.
- Works as a team participant along with the maintenance team to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record along with auto insurance required.
- A minimum of one to three years verifiable hands-on general maintenance experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, painting, etc. is preferred with proficiency in at least one major area.
- May have HVAC and other related state-required certifications, such as Certified Pool Operator. EPA certifiable status preferred.
- Intermediate level understanding and experience in most maintenance trades: HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Appliance Repair, Carpentry, Landscaping, and/or Pool Operation.
Machines, Tools and Equipment, Software: Hand tools normally used in construction, maintenance and landscaping including but not limited to hedge trimmer, power floor cleaner, carpet shampoo machine, paint sprayer, power drain cleaner, chain saw, key machine, and all chemicals associated with maintenance and landscaping essential job functions. Power tools including circular saw, power drill, bench grinder, string trimmer, power floor cleaner, and all chemicals associated with maintenance and landscaping essential job functions. Motorized vehicles. Computer w/Internet .
Wilkinson Family of Companies vision is to provide homes and be the employer of choice in the communities we serve. Wilkinson is poised for significant growth, while creating a culture of compassion for all.
If you are seeking a path of excellence, apply with Wilkinson Family of Companies today!
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.