Apprenticeship Assessor - Hospitality - Cambridgeshire
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by LIFETIME TRAINING
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate person to join our pioneering business as a Hospitality Assessor and deliver innovative teaching and learning to help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already a qualified Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the hospitality sector OR you have management/supervisory experience within a restaurant, pub, outlet, housekeeping department, front office department or conference and events AND/OR experience as a Kitchen Manager, Sous chef, Chef de Partie within a pub or branded style restaurant environment this is where you can have a life- changing impact.
About the role
You will be:
* Visiting individuals in the work place using your experience and training to deliver assessment, teaching and learning and guidance to help learners achieve their apprenticeship
* Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
* Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
This role offers:
* An award-winning onboarding programme where we provide bespoke training to become an apprenticeship assessor for both those coming from sector and those already qualified.
* The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
We are looking for:
* Current and relevant vocational experience in a Hospitality Management role
* NVQ at level 2 in Hospitality - food & beverage, food production, reception, housekeeping or beverage service or team leader.
* Hospitality Supervision or Management qualification
* NVQ at level 2 in Hospitality - food production and cooking
* housekeeping or beverage service or team leader.
* Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
* GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
* Ability to demonstrate our DNA Behaviours:
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together.