Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Aspire
This award-winning network media agency understands that their employees are their greatest asset, so they make sure their employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare. Coupled with market leading insight and resources, they are award winning for both the campaigns they produce, and employee satisfaction. As an AV Manager, you will plan exceptional campaigns for your huge FMCG client, and you'll also enjoy benefits that include an on-site bar, sports and social clubs and mindfulness training.
* Responsibility for the whole auditing processes on the account, with an ownership of all AV buying output
* You will be working across up to 10 campaigns at one time, providing an exciting chance to stretch your skill-set
* Work with your Account Director to challenge and inspire the team, pushing the quality and development of output
* Strong experience auditing accounts is essential for your success in this role
* You will bring an in-depth knowledge of the UK market, coupled with a great multi-media understanding and 360 video knowledge
* Sound knowledge of industry media buying tools (e.g. BARB, Media Ocean, Caria, Prisma and Jet)
If this sounds like your ideal next step in AV, click apply below!