Data Entry Clerk
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by KHM Recruitment Limited
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with an excellent working attitude to join their team as a Data Entry Clerk. Our client is renowned within their industry for providing specialist items for the business to business market.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Data Entry Clerk :
- Taking orders over the telephone, fax and e mail.
- Inputting orders into the system ensuring they are entered correctly and promptly.
- Answering phone calls.
- Monitoring ongoing orders.
- Handling customer requests.
- Answering customers telephone queries.
- Maintaining good customer relations.
- Processing all sales-related paperwork.
- Producing spread sheets as and when required.
- Liaising with Sales Account Managers as and when required.
- Inputting Purchase order confirmations
The client offers a competitive salary , on-site parking and a friendly working environment within a small team. Your own transport is essential due to location of business, working week is Mon to Friday.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role