eCommerce Digital Project Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Henry Nicholas Associates
You'll have full support from the Client Services Director who is an eCommerce expert (they used to be a developer and have climbed the ranks and now offers industry leading eCommerce consultancy to some of the best in the industry), and working closely with them on some of the agency's key clients will enable you to become a true eCommerce expert. If you already consider yourself an eCommerce expert then we're also keen to hear from you!
The experience we need.
- Experience as a Digital Project Manager working on web development projects from conception to completion. If you're an Account Manager (or similar) working on website development projects outside of eCommerce then we're also interested in hearing from you. Candidates who've worked in eCommerce, who've perhaps launched their own eCommerce sites and would like a career in Project Management are also very welcome to apply.
- eCommerce experience is an added bonus. There is room for a higher salary for candidates with circa 5 years of eCommerce project management/consultancy experience. Magento experience would be desirable at this level.
- Worked in a digital web build agency or in-house for an eCommerce business.
- Experience in a client-facing role and the ability to deal with the needs of a wide range of clients.
The successful eCommerce Project Manager won't just project manage eCommerce web builds from start to finsih and look after the financials of project management, you'll also get to work with clients at the solution design phase. Depending on your experience, you can get stuck into some really meaty eCommerce projects from day one, or start by working as part of a team on smaller projects in order to get up to speed.
With a big stamp already in their industry, the company's goal is to keep growing and to become the go-to people in the world of eCommerce. These guys know that without the right people on board, that vision is impossible. With a culture that is widely desired but rarely fulfilled, this is an amazing place to be and although top quality work is the highest of priorities, birthday cake and after work drinks are equally important.
This agency is located in a fantastic location, easily commutable for those in Bristol as well as those commuting from surrounding areas.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary with a bracket of £25k-£35k depending on experience for a midweight project manager. They are also willing to pay a higher salary for a more senior candidate with Magento experience.
- A very clear path for progression within an agency that shares your ambition to progress.
- To be surrounded by colleagues of the highest calibre always looking to push forward and inspire one-another.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.