Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Fresh Food Gastro Location
26k - 28k + Bonus scheme
My client is a delightful gastro establishment located nr Swindon. They cater for couples, families and canines alike. The atmosphere is always relaxed, whether sitting out on the patio in the summer or warming by the open fire during the colder months.
They are now looking for a Head Chef to join and lead the brigade.
As Head Chef you will be the key member of a small and friendly team, and as the business grows so can your team. Using quality suppliers and preparing food from fresh is essential so a background in a similar environment will be in your favour.
The Head Chef will be responsible for:
* Food safety management
* Meeting and exceeding the standards set by the pub
* Attaining budgeted gross profit percentage (GP%)
* Working with the manager and area development chef on new menus and dishes
* Training junior members of the team to the standards required by the pub
* Ordering and maintaining your stock effectively
In return, the Head Chef will get:
* To be key part of a small team
* The ability to add qualifications to your CV if you choose
* Full support from the area development chef
* To be involved with the creation of seasonal menus and dishes
* Very competitive salary + Bonus scheme