Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you an ambitious business to business sales professional with a proven ability to win new customers, a true hunter?
If so, this could be the role you've been waiting for - our client is the UK subsidiary of a well-established US company and is 18 months into the process of launching a brand-new product to the UK market. This is an exciting time for the business, the product has been very well received, with many customers already signed and >80 organisations having committed, with contracts under negation.
The product is technology based and supported by software (Mobile App), satisfying a clear need. They have no direct competition in the UK currently and, their time is NOW!
With this in mind, they wish to double the size of the sales team, appointing three new Business Development Managers whose role it will be, to add to the momentum of growth by opening the doors to new customers and generating fresh sales. In order that they seize as large a proportion of the UK market as is possible, they seek to appoint people who have established relationships with customers (Estates Managers, Procurement Managers, Commercial Managers, FM Managers, Senior Managers etc) within any of the following markets - Facilities Management, Local Government / Authorities the NHS or companies that resell into these sectors. Experience of having sold products into related, direct markets will also be of interest. For the right person, with the right contacts and an uncapped commission, this will be a very lucrative opportunity.
* Generating New business growth for this fantastic new product - open the door, agree the terms and close the sale.
* Generating your own leads - utilising current affairs, your own contacts, attending trade events and through targeted cold calling.
* You will be an accomplished sales professional, affective in understanding the need of the customer and in selling a solution that is compelling. You should be proven in closing the deal.
* You will be motivated by success, proven in meeting and exceeding sales targets
What's in it for you
* The product/service is superb and genuinely satisfies massive needs in various sectors - a few that have been targeted at the moment: NHS, Local Government, Care Agencies and Facilities Management but this is just scratching the service.
* The time is now - you will be fully supported and resourced in driving growth now, whilst they enjoy this advantageous market position (no competition).
* The commission structure is generous and is uncapped - if you hit target, your commission will equal your basic pay - exceed it and there is no limit to how much you can earn.
* They are a superb team, all pulling together to make the business a massive success.
* They have the latest technologies, smart offices and are very well funded.
* You will be fully supported administratively - all tenders, marketing literature and/or admin support will be provided.
* Based from your own home, with travel to meet clients and some travel to head office - all expenses met.
* Full training and support will be provided and the opportunity for personal development/career progression is assured.
What you should have
* You should be highly motivated, with a proven background of meeting and exceeding your sales and activity targets.
* You should be experienced, and able to thrive, within a fast paced, sales environment.
* You should be tech savvy - with experience of having used and sold, tech or software related products.
If you think that the role may play to your strengths and you'd be interested in hearing more, apply now for immediate review
Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Utilita Energy Ltd
Glen Callum Associates Automotive Ltd
The Great & The Good