Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Applications Manager located in our Bradford office.
The successful candidate will manage, support and administer the Company application systems across the UK and Europe and provide support to the business on a day-to-day operational basis.
Essential Job Functions
* Responsible for the IT ERP systems, Navision, Vantage, SAP Business One (SBO), QAD and ISCALA as well as the local CRM and shop floor systems
* Deliver and manage local application rollout projects within the European region effectively to achieve project objectives (on quality, on time and on budget)
* Support the Business IT Strategy (including upgrade roadmap) for all business applications
Other principal responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Understand business processes. Ensure project and system requirement. Issues and actions are communicated to both internal and external persons in a flexible and adaptable manner depending on situation / individual concerned.
* Experience with vendor management will be key in this tole
* Support users on day to day activities
* Understand applications, authorisations mechanisms, support SOX compliance prcesses for applications
* Willing to travel
Applications Manager Experience and Skills
* Knowledge of business ERP systems in particular Navision, Vantage/Epicor, SBO, QAD (preferred) and ISCALA.
* Good understanding of MS operating systems (XP, WIN7,WIN8 WIN10) and MS office 2010, 2013 & 2016
* Experience working with international teams and languages
* A min 2.1 degree in a computer based science subject or A level standard with 5 - 7 years working experience in a similar role with similar technologies