Qualified Social Worker
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
* Working in the Adults Care Management team.
* To undertake Safeguarding Adults Enquiries in line with the Care Act 2014.
* To co-ordinate the assessment of needs of designated service users. To work with service users and their carers in accordance with agreed multi-agency assessment processes and hospital discharge procedures.
* To promote Self Directed Support to meet Care Act eligible needs.
* To ensure that care plans are produced and to arrange or commission the provision of services appropriate to meet the assessed needs.
* To have knowledge of a wide range of services and other resources, including statutory, voluntary and private provision.
* To assist the Team Manager and Social Work Senior Practitioners in the development of policy and practice standards and budget monitoring.
* At least 4 years post-qualified social work experience.
* To have experience working in an Adults safeguarding role previously.
* To have a DBS on the update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch