Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by SureFire Innovations
Position: Business Development Manager
SureFire Innovations is a Service Disabled Veteran (SDVOSB) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) specializing in the design and build of the technology physical infrastructure:
- Structured Cabling
- Data Communications (wired and wireless)
- Voice Communications (PBX & VOIP)
- Audio/Visual Communications
- Public Address & Sound Masking
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Nurse Call
Electronic Safety and Security Systems:
- Access Control
- Video Surveillance
- Security Detection, Alarm and Monitoring
SureFire Innovations has leveraged its socio-economic certifications compounded with our technical leadership that has the highest industry certifications: RCDD, RPTM, CTS, and PMP to an unbelievably fast start after only three years in business. Our past performance exists within the public and private sector: corporate and federal business across the country.
The Business Development Manager will be involved in all stages of the execution of our strategy for all service areas that align with our core competencies. Identify opportunities in the public and private sphere by leveraging the company's technical leadership and past performance for new business development. This role will be responsible for the marketing and sales of consulting, engineering design and supplying the products and labor to build the physical infrastructure systems to new clients and existing clients. This is a strategic role that will require travel to industry conferences, existing and potential customers.
- Develop new clients and opportunities through effective networking and marketing
- Work as a team leader in drawing resources from engineering design and project management into customer opportunities.
- Responsible for generating revenue by proactively making contact and building relationships with prospective customers
- Must have the ability to effectively and independently handle sales opportunities within established guidelines.
- Performs needs assessments, prepares sales proposals, specifications and presentations to develop and grow assigned product lines and service offerings.
- Ensures smooth sales to operations turnover, monitors progress, and follows through on sold projects and services to ensure satisfactory completion. Assists as needed in resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated ability to independently and logically frame a problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and drive the resolution is mandatory.
- Establish senior-level industry-relevant contacts.
- Develop business plans, detailing activities that will drive assigned sales and gross margin quotas, including prospecting, account strategy, forecasting and pipeline management.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify and address prospects key business issues and highlight our proposed solutions
- Participate in civic and professional organizations.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Technology or practical experience
- Possess an understanding of Architectural, Engineering and Construction documentation
- Previous technology sales experience in the construction industry
- Sales closing methodologies and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a team of technical personnel, sales executives, and project managers
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally as the business requires
Jewish Family Service Association
Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac
Reynolds GM Subaru
Palm Beach Acura
TOFF Sprayed-On Bedliners
Bonneville and Son CJDR