Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
* To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets.
* To participate in Employee Development Scheme/Appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs.
* To actively promote the company's Equal Opportunity Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place.
* To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 etc. the company's Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work.
* To fully understand and be aware of the commitment to Section 17 'Duty of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 to prevent crime and disorder'.
* At the discretion of the Head of Service, such other activities as may from time to time may be agreed consistent with the nature of the job described above.
* 2 years recruitment experience.
* Agency, In-House or Local Authority recruitment background.
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch
Osborne Clarke LLP
Tinies UK Ltd
Octopus Computer Associates Ltd