Scientist - Protein Analytics
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scientist - Protein Analytics wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- University degree in life sciences like Biochemistry, Chemistry or another relevant profession
- 2+ years' work experience in instrumental analytics in the field of chromatography, electrophoresis or spectroscopy
- Competent handling of scientific information along with an organizational behavior and team skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Providing analytical support for biopharmaceutical protein development projects
- Implementing modern physico-chemical test methods such as HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, peptide mapping, mass spectrometry, cIEF, and spectroscopy
- Devising analytical test methods along with performing analytical characterization programs for materials intended for pre-clinical and clinical use
- Conceptualizing and conducting the analyses as well as evaluating and documenting the results
- Authorizing analytical methods according standard operating procedures and being responsible for the technical organization of the laboratory
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more