Passenger Service Assistant - Stansted Airport
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Logic 360
Passenger Service Assistants - Stansted Airport
We are currently recruiting for Passenger Service Agents to work at Stansted Airport.
As a Passenger Service Agent, you will be responsible for dealing with Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM) and their requirements on all areas of the airport.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist passengers with special needs, dealing with Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM) and pushing wheelchairs as required
- Ensure that wheelchairs are collected and stored at designated points on the airport terminals
- Transfer passengers on wheelchairs from departures or any other area of the airport through security, to the boarding gates and to aircrafts
- Help passengers on arrivals to transfer them from aircrafts through immigration, the baggage hall and any other areas as required
- Maintain highest levels of customer service at all times
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years' reference check is required
- Clean criminal record and willingness to apply for Criminal Record Check
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Flexible with working hours (early starts and late finish)
- Ability to speak in different language is advantageous
- Must be willing to undergo relevant training as required
This role requires the successful candidate to hold an Airside Pass for Stansted Airport; please apply today so we can begin the Airside Pass application process. This role is expected to commence from April 2019 onwards.
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.