Residential Property Manager Assistant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Pepperfox
We are proud to be one of the leading Block Management companies in the South East, and due to our continued success, we now require a Residential Property Manager Assistant to join our ranks.
We need an individual who has experience in dealing with day to day re-active maintenance either from a Lettings background or Block Management and is looking for the opportunity to work for an established team of dedicated Property Managers. If you're looking for career stability, a positive workplace and an excellent team then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Ideally you'll need to be fully conversant in the following:
- Dealing with day to day reactive maintenance
- A desire to build strong relationships with leaseholders, clients and contractors as this will make up your day to day duties
- Management/supervision of on-site staff
- Managing the performance of contractors to ensure value for money and quality of service.
- Dealing with replies to enquiries
- General office administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and a well presented team player with excellent time keeping
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience in the property management sector
- Competitive salary
- Auto enrolment company pension
- 20 days' annual leave
- Internal training program