Electronics Engineer ( Prototype Design )
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The Electronics Technician / Electronics Engineer role represents an opportunity for a graduate engineer or experienced technician to join a progressive and dynamic organisation with a fine reputation in their industry. You will join a friendly team environment that often works to short development timescales which may be demanding, but also rewarding and very satisfying as you will get to see products you design on sale in high street stores -you may already own something they designed!
The company offer excellent career development opportunities, together with a good salary package -circa £25-30k plus benefits.
To be considered for the role of Electronics Technician / Electronics Engineer, you need the following experience:
* Qualified to HNC/Degree level in Electronics Engineering
* Skills in digital & analog electronics design (FPGAs, embedded processors, PSU's, etc)
* Embedded software in C/C++
* Experience of hands-on assembly of electronic prototype products and test rigs
* Excellent PCB skills - soldering and repair/rework including surface mount (SMT)
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Passion for your work and accomplishments!
* Excellent interpersonal skills - a team player attitude is essential.
This organisation have an excellent reputation within their field, and are growing strongly. Their work is innovative and varied, using cutting edge technology. They are looking to recruit an Electronics Technician or Electronics Engineer at the start of their career, keen to learn, develop -and grow with the company into more senior positions.
Job Level - Prototype Electronics Technician / Electronics Engineer
Vacancy Location: Leicester ( commutable from Nuneaton, Market Harborough, Loughborough, etc)
Salary -negotiable circa £20-30k depending on experience