Quality Control Technician
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
* QC inspection of inbound stock using our state-of-the-art digital optical inspection equipment and specialised metrology equipment
* Raising non-conformance reports with manufacturers to rectify any issues. Inspection of assemblies and kits produced in house before they are sent out to customers
* Generating and continuously improving QC documentation and processes, with the support and guidance of senior engineers.
The ideal candidate does not need to show any pre-existing quality or manufacturing experience, but would be someone who has recently successfully completed A-Levels or equivalent and is able to demonstrate several attributes including:
* Enthusiasm, initiative, ambition and the desire to learn and succeed.
* Computer literate. Although we have our own inventory system for which training would be provided, a good understanding of excel and word is a must.
* Numerate, analytical and capable with good attention to detail.
* Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative and communicate effectively.
* Good work ethic and can-do attitude. An engineering, mathematical or scientific bias is likely to be an advantage.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job