Event and Race Day Steward - Cheltenham Racecourse
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
As one of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venue.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking an Event Steward to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Cheltenham area.
Rate of Pay: £8.25
As Event Steward you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
* Provide general guidance to the public
* Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
* Checking tickets
* Welcoming guests into their hospitality areas
* Flexibility and reliability are essential
* You must be at least 18 years old
* Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
* A friendly, approachable and professional manner
* Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday Pay
* Benefits Scheme
* Career Opportunities