Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Select Appointments
Start date 21/01/2019
Ongoing Position, will go permanent for the right candidate
Full time, Monday to Friday
£10.00 per hour
Due to an increased work load we are assisting our client in recruiting Income Officer to join a busy team of Debt Income Officers / Credit Controllers and Debt recovery Officers
If you have a strong customer service background, with some exposure / qualification / training in finance or accounts and keen to learn then this is the role for you!
You will be providing an effective customer focussed support service to users of the income control team, systems and processes. Carrying out high quality administrative support for income collection processes through accurate and timely allocation of payments received.
* Provide operational services within the income control team
* Ensuring an efficient end to end process is adhered to
* Respond and resolve service requests and queries
* Processing accurately and timely payments received through various bank statements, processing cheques, Giros as well as refunds
* Responsible for DD set up / collection / maintenance, interfaces and credit memos.
Ideally, we would like to speak with you if you have a background in finance / accounts / bookkeeping / credit control
Must process strong administrative skills
Excellent IT skills in MS Office is a must
Must be willing to learn internal payment systems bespoke to the organisation
You must be able to demonstrate excellent customer skills when dealing with service users and adopt a supportive approach.
To apply please follow the link below: