Chef de Partie required for an Boutique Hotel in Cumbria
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Flourish Recruitment Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a hardworking Chef de Partie to join this boutique hotel with 20 bedrooms, 100 cover restaurant. You will be using all fresh produce and working a in a team of 6.
This is a great opportunity for a developing Chef de Partie looking to gain experience, and kick-start your career. If you take pride in the food you make, have a desire to work with fresh food and would like to work for a company who value their employees, then this is the role for you.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for assisting the talented Head Chef and his team in the day to day running of the kitchen which will include stock control, support in menu planning, health and safety, a great opportunity to progress using all fresh produce.
Duties of the job:
- You will be able to work closely with the senior chefs to maintain the current kitchen standards as well as assisting to up keep all health and safety protocols and compliance.
- Be trained to lead and organise sections throughout the kitchen.
- Learn good kitchen management and cost control in the kitchen.
What we need from you:
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record in a fresh food background.
- You will also be passionate, creative and most importantly, posses a desire to succeed and improve.
- Up to date with Health and Hygiene in the kitchen.
Salary up to £23,000, live-in accommodation is available