Customer Service Representative - (22.5 hours per week) - Caerphilly
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by DS Smith
Our DS Smith Recycling Head Office, based in Caerphilly, is seeking a Customer Service Representative on a permanent basis. To be a Customer Service Representative at DS Smith it is very important that you can work with data and information, communicate effectively with people and achieve results for the Business Services function with a Customer focussed approach.
The role will require understanding of the customer journey process, industry knowledge (training provided), and implementing best practice procedure. The DS Smith brand promise, allied with our internal set of values, will be used to support a world class quality orientated customer service ethos.
Please note this is a part time role, working 22.5 hours over three days per week.
Key tasks for our Customer Service Representatives will include...
• Deliver peak performance against agreed process within the business services function
• Keeping abreast of relevant industry developments and modern call handling techniques
• Being aware of and display internal DS Smith Values and external brand proposition and how this fits into the Business Services function
• Working with the Customer Services Team leader and Manager to foster profitable customer interaction
• Demonstrate an 'Own It' culture where customer issues are owned to a first call resolution culture
• Meeting and exceeding agreed targets and goals that match the customer and business needs in line with agreed contractual SLA's and KPI's
• Demonstrating a high quality standard in all interactions through both CRM as well as verbal and written communication via a 'quality first' ethos
• Accurate and effective use of the CRM system for every customer contact, establishing a quality approach to data management
• Experience of call handling and customer liaison
• Strong administrative background
• Target driven and is used to working to deadlines, SLA's and KPI's
• Proven ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks to achieve deadlines and targets
• Persevering with difficult situations even when things become difficult, repetitive or inconvenient
• You show passion and are enthusiastic in achieving business, team and individual goals
• Take personal responsibility to deliver excellent customer service
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4 billion, the organisation employs over 28,500 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
Salary £18969.51 pro rata
•25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
•Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
•Annual cycle to work scheme