Experienced Recruitment Delivery Consulant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We really do make a difference in MBA. People are the foundation that all organisations are built upon, which is why we invest our time in not just delivering talent, but building talent solutions and adding ultimate value to our clients, which are some of the largest, most varied and most iconic brands in the UK.
MBA offer more than just a job. We want you learn the importance of true business partnership, supporting our clients strategic objectives, whilst at the same time building out your recruitment skills in a business that is widely seen as being a disruptive, thought leader whilst being recognised multiple times for our services to clients and our ability to show innovation in an industry than can be a pretty transactional environment at times.
It's a busy, fast paced and energetic environment but we make it fun as well and our plans in 2019 are to revolutionise the recruitment landscape. It is safe to say we have a cause and we aim to push through this agenda in the next 12 months. We want to invest in people who want to be part of that journey and most of our Managers started as recruiters and resourcers and have built their careers with us. We want to double in size and have an aggressive growth strategy so, if you're someone who is good with people, who wants to give great service, or a recruiter just a bit fed up with being one of a lot of others fighting the same mediocre battle, we want to hear from you.
About the role
* Be an ambassador for both MBA's and the client's company values
* Use proactive and reactive recruitment techniques to source and assess candidates through the recruitment process
* Take ownership of the full candidate experience from initial contact to final stage
* Use effective questioning to screen and evaluate candidate suitability based on your in-depth knowledge of sales, drive, ambition and delivery
* Thoroughly support your candidates with honest feedback and coach them through each stage of the assessment
* About you
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* A strong desire to succeed
* Emotional resilience
* Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
What we offer
* 22 days paid annual leave increasing with length of service + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Results related earnings
* Regular rewards and incentives
* Career development
Who we are
Established in 2007 MBA has become one of the fastest growing RPO's in the UK. Working with internationally recognised brands has earned us a reputation for outstanding service delivery, exceptional talent management and innovative acquisition strategies.
MBA work in partnership with our clients, essentially as an extension of their Recruitment Team. Our innovative technical infrastructure, including our in-house Candidate Zone, uses technologically advanced tools to create a VIP experience for candidates from application to on-boarding, making it an exciting place to work and at the cutting edge of modern recruitment