Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
You work within Human Resources in the North Dorset area and you're possibly undervalued where you are or you're looking for your next career step offering more money and is closer to home.
Rubicon's widely respected and award-winning manufacturing client, specialising in local luxury food products ensure progression and personal development are valued, hard work is rewarded, and training's encouraged. As Training Coordinator you'll benefit from various benefits: 28 days holiday (increasing by one with every year of service) and free on site parking.
As Training Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
* Plan, organise, delivery and evaluate training across the whole business ensuring that all is consistent throughout
* Implementation of continued compliance procedures, developed and delivered through various training activities
* Creating and maintaining records related to training and certification tracking
* Creating monthly reports and annual summaries of activities
* Keeping all company 'Standard Operating Procedures' up to date
This Training Coordinator job isn't advertised elsewhere as Rubicon has been asked to fill it exclusively. My deadline is to submit suitable candidates before the end of the week. My name's Jai Lippitt, please either apply via this advert or call me on (Apply online only) and I'll talk you through all the details