Sales Administrator (3 Month Contract - with possibility of further ex
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by TEMPLEWOOD RECRUITMENT LTD
OFFICE ASSISTANT/SALES ADMINISTRATOR (Contract) Based in Southall.
Our client are a global exporter of Food & Drink and household Fast Moving Consumer Goods across the world. Due to a member of their administration team being on Maternity leave, they require some interim cover to help with the processing of customer orders and associated administration linked to the role.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ROLE:
- Processing and managing UK & Export wholesale orders from receipt of orders through to delivery
- Liaise with customers about delivery schedules, potential delays or part orders
- Respond to customer queries via telephone and email
- Proforma Invoicing for sales orders sent and check prices correspond to pricelists
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure timely delivery of stock arrival to company warehouse
- Keep customer records up to date and all previous orders filed correctly
- General office administration duties e.g. answering telephones and taking messages, keeping the office tidy and presentable and providing support to the Company Directors.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage your own time and work to tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven IT literacy skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 accounts is beneficial, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Accuracy and the ability to deliver to a tight timescale
- Ability to work within a small team of people
- Ability to be flexible and multitask
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa pro rata (depending upon experience)
Contracted Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 Hours)
Please apply now for immediate consideration for this role as this role offers an immediate start.