Manager Sales Action Line
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
As a Manager Sales Action Line?you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To generate maximum sales
efficiencies, while maintaining or exceeding targeted net sales volume. Must
promote and support all aspects of the branded Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
culture. Supervises the sales line through coaching, modeling and reinforcing
effective sales and customer service practices, behaviors and results. Schedules,
plans, and directs the activities of a sales force of Sales Executives to
obtain maximum sales volume. Must maintain a professional and personal image
that upholds the HGV standards of integrity, quality and service to customers
training, coaching and ongoing support to Sales Executives, including
overseeing new team member onboarding and providing career development planning
reviews and proactively manages the overall performance of all direct
reports.? Conducts one-on-one reviews
with Sales Executives, to build more effective communication, to understand
training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of
and executes personal development plans for all direct reports to improve sales
skills, increase professionalism and effectiveness.
in recruiting and hiring Sales Executives utilizing company established
criteria and processes.
communications from senior management, changes in policy or procedure, and company
information are funnelled down to all team members, via team meeetings, one-on-one
meetings, email, and regular interpersonal communication.
business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, and
justifiable in accordance with company policies and procedures.
and allocates resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet
performance data that includes sales, financial, and activity reports to
monitor and measure team productivity and overall effectiveness. Prepares
periodic reports for senior management, as needed or requested, to track goal
positive and effective resolution of guest/owner and team member concerns.
as a role model, consistently exhibiting the Hilton Values and the highest
ethical standards.? Holds self and other
accountable for their actions and results, using coaching and progressive
disclipline when performance standards are not met or Company guidelines are
the Director of Sales (DOS) and Senior Sales Manager by challenging the way
things have always been done; looking at problems, processes and solutions in
new ways; identifying novel solutions to old problems by trying new methods and
technologies.? ? ? ? ??
- ?Provides assistance as a closer to Sales
Executives as needed.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company?s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Skilled in using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to reduce conflict between people.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to change priorities and direction, and effectively lead a team through change.
- Skilled in developing relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Solid experience in providing guidance and feedback to help employees strengthen knowledge and skills.?
- Proven ability to maintain focus, positive attitude and composure under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to hold self and employees accountable for their actions.
- Proven ability to respond effectively and resolve customer problems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in timeshare sales.
- Bachelor's Degree