GM Client Operations Rep - Listed Derivatives # 121424
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Credit Suisse -
Client Service role that supports daily prime client inquiries for Prime Derivatives Services (PDS). Manages client accounts and works with clients on trade exceptions, margin calls, reporting, and fees. Works closely with various teams at the bank, including daily engagement with PDS business partners (sales and execution).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will act as Client Service representative covering multiple clients, products and markets.
- You will foster and maintain mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Facilitation of client matching, allocations & confirmation processing.
- You will post execution trade booking and amendments.
- You will have new account initiation / set-up.
- You will have reconciliations, Fails management critical issue investigation.
- Research and resolution of all client and desk related ad-hoc queries.
- You will have participation in various business initiatives, projects and systems testing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have strong communication skills and attention to detail?
- Do you have the ability to speak with clients and handle difficult, sensitive topics?
- Do you have the ability to work under pressure and adapt to regulatory changes?
- Will require regular use of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.