Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Dimensions Specialist Recruitment
Leading the way forward, this professional and highly regarded firm of Investment Managers is now looking to recruit an industry professional to lead the business development strategy to develop adviser relationships. As the Business Development Manager you will be develop relationships, take the lead with sales presentations and/or negotiations in order to deliver agreed sales annual targets in support of the businesses Five Year Plan. This will include full responsibility for but not limited to:
- Defining, developing and delivering a sales strategy to acquire new adviser relationships
- Planning, executing and frequently reporting progress for each account, keeping the Director of Business Development and Marketing informed.
- Ensuring that all sales opportunities are maximised and key clients are provided with relevant and timely information
- Establishing and maintaining an appropriate level network of contacts within key accounts and wider businesses to ensure effective communication between all partners, ensuring the needs of the account are given appropriate representation in terms of products, service, support and systems
- Maintaining high levels of knowledge on what is driving the macro views, the investments held in portfolios and the investment processes
You will be someone who is a credible ambassador for both the business and the Business Development and Marketing team, together with being able to demonstrate sound investment knowledge and industry points of view at external events and meetings.
As someone who can act as a role model for the business, the client is seeking someone with the proven ability to build new business and establish and maintain successful client relationships, whilst also having a strong customer focussed approach that will allow you to be able to provide solutions to clients, whilst developing trusting and credible partnerships with clients
This is only a very brief overview of the role and as an organisation offering a highly attractive remuneration and benefits a full and detailed job description is available on application.