Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Nike
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what's next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
The Design Lead works directly with the Creative Director and helps with creating and executing interaction design for each project.
We seek an innovative problem solver, a collaborative team player, and a skilled designer who can handle multiple projects of differing size and scope. You are driven by curiosity and passionate about user-centered experience design and able to handle both high-level vision and detail-focused execution.
- Produce high quality user experience design through hybrid wireframe and visual designs, flow diagrams, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with the product team on user experience decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops.
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications.
- Help to lead presentations for new or existing work.
- Work closely with and across a teams of engineers, product managers, and fellow designers.
- 8+ years agency, in-house or start-up design experience and interactive work
- Proven record of shipping quality software
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills within the team and with partners
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing intelligent digital strategy and creative design solutions
- A conceptual thinker and master of user experience with the ability to produce exceptional design work
- Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design
- A passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure
- Experience with creating websites and/or apps for mobile devices
- Understanding of underlying technology is necessary. You don't have to be a developer, but you understand what makes things work in-depth understanding of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Keynote
- Experience bringing designs to life through animation; i.e. Principle, Flash, After Effects
- Able to function independently and in a team environment
- Able to lead and manage teams and large-scale projects
Specialized Bicycle Components
Trek Bicycle Corporation